BE WILD, BE FREE
MAY 14, 2022
DE BEQUE, CO
TRAVEL & LODGING
Ready for some camping in a beautiful part of Colorado you’ve never before experienced? Wild Horse Gravel is hosted at The High Lonesome Ranch, a luxury dude ranch just northwest of De Beque, Colorado.
The High Lonesome Ranch is a hidden gem, surprisingly lush considering the desert valley down below and criss-crossed with streams and pools.
For Wild Horse Gravel, we will augment ranch amenities with sun-showers and port-a-lets, plus provide you with a pre-sportive breakfast and a massive post-ride feast. Live music and libations? You better believe it!
To get to The High Lonesome, you can fly into Grand Junction, a 50-minute drive away. And of course you can drive from wherever. The splendor of The High Lonesome is 20 minutes off I-70.
Lodging accommodations range from free to a few hundred dollars. There’s a viable option for every budget.
- Camping – Free of Charge / No Reservation (Own Tent)
- Personal RVs / Trailers / Pop-Ups –Free of Charge / No Reservation (No Hook-Ups)
- Summit Cycle Solution Camping Elevated – Single & Double Occupancy
- High Lonesome Ranch Cabins – Shared Units / Single & Double Room Occupancy
High Lonesome Ranch and SCS Elevated Camping reservations require a two night minimum.
Please obey the following camp rules:
- Check-in for camping begins on Friday, May 13 at 5:00 p.m. You are not permitted to set-up on the ranch property prior to this time.
- Personal campfires are not allowed. (There is a fire pit at the Ranch headquarters.)
- You must strike and clean your campsite area no later than 10:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 15.