The Cycling Market
More than 59.2 million Americans ride bicycles. Women comprise 46 percent of these cyclists. This segment of the market is not only growing in numbers, but increasing their spending clout. America’s cyclists can be described as upscale, active, and open-minded. This can make them an attractive target for industries other than cycling. The average age of all American cyclists is 27. The average age of all participants is 45. The cyclists attracted to our events are a bit older, married, and have more disposable income to spend on their passions. Cycling is the third most popular endurance sport!
The Colorado Cyclist
- $1,184,126,635 annual spend on road biking
- $612,380,202 annual spend on mountain biking
- 2.3 million Coloradans own a bike or 73% of Colorado residents
- 25% own three or more bikes
- 43% of all Coloradans reported riding recreationally at least once in the past year
- 50% of people with an income over $76,000 reported riding more than 3 times per week
Interested in Partnering with Outside Events?
Outside Events curiate epic experiences both on and off the bicycle. Participants travel from near and far ready for meaningful interactions with like minded enthusiasts, industry experts and active lifestyle brands.
Want to learn more about sponsorship or expo opportunities? Fill out the applicable form below or contact Chandler Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org