RIDE THE ROCK
JUNE 5, 2022
CASTLE ROCK, CO
Ride For A Cause Fundraising Program
On June 5, 2022 you are invited to be part of the 35th and final Elephant Rock Ride. With a century, metric century, 44-mile and 12-mile family fun ride, this iconic event delivers to each cyclist a meticulously organized, well supported and safe experience. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of this last pilgrimage to Castle Rock; a cycling tradition that has long been synonymous with summertime in Colorado.
There’s more than just the miles….align your Elephant Rock experience, both training and the ride itself, with a cause!
Outside Events will donate 10% of the registration fees paid by your team members back to your organization.
In addition, Outside Events will make a $1,000 donation to the team that has the most members. To qualify a team must have 50 or more members. *You must register your organization in the link below by May 1 to participate.
There’s no time like the present, get your team together and raise some funds for a good cause!
Here’s how it works:
- Assign a team captain and have the team capitan click here to complete a Fundraising Team application. Deadline to register your team is May 1.
- The team captain will then need to go online and register for the event and create a team
- Once the team captain has created a team, he or she will need to inform all of their potential team members of that name, so they may select it when registering through our online registration provider, BikeReg.com. Simply select “join a team”, click your team name and complete your registration.
- The team captain is responsible for communicating with the event organizers and for overseeing the communication and recruitment of team members. Each team member must raise a minimum of $100 in support of your pre-determined organization of cause. All courses apply (100, 62, 44 & 12-mile family fun ride).
- Spread the word and good luck!
If you have any questions or need further clarification about the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising Levels / Team Categories
Teams of 10 to 50 riders:
In exchange for a commitment from each team member to collect a minimum of $100 in pledges for your nonprofit organization, Elephant Rock Ride will provide the following benefits:
- Ten percent of your team members’ registration fees will be donated back to your team’s charity
- Complimentary 10×10’ footprint in Elephant Rock’s Team Village (teams are responsible for their own tent and weights)
- 1 8’ table and 2 chairs are included with the space
- 10% discount to exhibit and promote your organization in the Expo Area
Teams of 51 riders or more:
In exchange for a commitment from each team member to collect a minimum of $100 in pledges for your nonprofit organization and assistance in promoting EROCK, Elephant Rock Ride will provide the following benefits:
- Ten percent of your team member’s registration fees will be donated back to your team’s charity
- Complimentary 10×20’ footprint in Elephant Rock’s Team Village (teams are responsible for their own tent and weights)
- 2 8’ tables and 4 chairs are included with the space
- 20% discount to exhibit and promote your organization in the Expo Area
- Mention from the main stage of EROCK to raise awareness for your organization and acknowledge your team
- Your organization’s name will be included on the Elephant Rock Ride website as an official Fundraising Team
- Your organization’s name will be included in the online registration process for others to join your fundraising efforts
Promotional Requirements of Teams of 51 or more –
Organization must commit to the following to promote our event and your team’s involvement. Promotions must include direct links to our respective sites:
- 2 Facebook Posts
- 2 Twitter Posts
- 1 Instagram Post
- Dedicated e-blast to all constituents
Please Note: To receive all the benefits as outlined above you must meet the team member minimum for each category by May 1.
We strongly encourage teams to create custom jerseys and include our event logo. We are happy to share our logo when you’re ready!