RIDE THE ROCK
JUNE 5, 2022
CASTLE ROCK, CO
DETAILS & PRICING
The Elephant Rock Cycling Festival is the official start to the Colorado cycling season. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of the 34th annual pilgrimage to Castle Rock.
Included with your Registration
In addition to a great experience riding some of Colorado’s most scenic countryside, each participant will receive:
- Commemorative t-shirt
- Post-Ride lunch
- Refreshments and support throughout the ride
- Goodies from our many sponsors
- A chance to win dozens of valuable prizes
- Bike number and wristband (see below)
100 & 60-Mile Road
Individual Fee – $100
Individual Fee – $85
Individual Adult Fee – $35 / 18 and Under Ride for FREE
Before you Register, please consider:
- Tandems are allowed on all courses, but each rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
- All riders will receive a bike number and bike plate. You must wear your event bib number at all times.
- Your bike plate should be attached to the top tube or handlebar of your bicycle. Colorado State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone from the course without a bike number. Failure to adhere to this policy could result in both organization ramifications and legal charges.
- You must wear your helmet at all times while riding. Protect your rock!
The Elephant Rock will enforce a registration cap on each individual course rather than an overall participant cap. Registrations will not be accepted once the caps are met. Please register early!
Elephant Rock participants are able to manage their registration details online until MAY 5. Riders can change their t-shirt size, course preference, and other custom answers. It’s simple to make changes – just login and edit your preferences via the confirmation link. Participants are not allowed to change their name, address or any way transfer a registration to somebody else. Click here for Questions about our transfer and deferral policy.
Participants can change their course until MAY 5 Participants will be charged the price difference in course selection.