Experience the Copper Triangle like never before! Register today for this one-of-a-kind adventure, which is limited to the first 40 registrants. Rub elbows and draft behind cycling royalty, while taking in the stunning views of Fremont, Tennessee and Vail Pass. We start high in the Rocky Mountains and only go up from there with a total elevation gain of 6,500 feet over the course of 79-miles.
A Weekend GetawayIn addition to your ride credentials this all inclusive package includes:
- 2-nights lodging at the world-class Copper Mountain Resort
- Welcome reception / meet & greet on Friday evening
- A welcome bag with a commerative hoodie t-shirt and more
- Five-star dining Friday and Saturday representing the best of Colorado cuisine
- Neutral route support & catered lunch
- Gear shuttle
- Bike wash
- 1/2 hour massage (if permitable)
- And more!
Please note – this event requires a minimum of 25 registrants two weeks prior the event in order to take place. Deadline to register is Monday July 27.